- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd About Cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
There are two main kinds of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of users using the website and are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies outlast user sessions and remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on this Website
OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd use Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies on this website.
- to improve the website’s usability
- to administer this website
OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd Third Party Cookies
OZ-UK Steel Buildings (Norfolk) Ltd We also use third party cookies.
Third party cookies may be used for the following purposes:
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. You can find out more about how cookies work, and how to manage them at allaboutcookies.org
Domain oz-uk.com, oz-uk.co.uk and website ownership :
The domain name and website is under under the ownership of Adam Hardingham of Rivmedia.co.uk and is currently being leased to OZ-UK innovations Ltd free of charge until 20th October 2016. After the lease date is passed Leasing or purchasing of the domain and/or website are negotiable.